Thursday, December 11, 2008

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Well, Jared and I finally got the internet up and running at our house so I can update this!!! Funny how we become all dependent on the internet! Anyway, Jared got home from his training on November 5th!!! Yeah for that! It was such a wonderful scene for us at the airport. Me with a 9 week old baby and Jared in his army uniform reuniting for good. It was really hard to hold back the tears. Jonny had just started to smile the week before he got home and he really began to respond when Jared started to play with him. Jared really can make him smile and giggle more than anyone can. I'm sure Jonny knew his Daddy was home because from that night on he's been sleeping better and had happier days. It's been so fun!

We are doing our best to enjoy each night we have together as a family because once January comes the new semester comes....night classes, night classes, night classes....fun times! Gary knows this well, huh?! Jared has English, Psychology, Anatomy and Chemistry this semester. It's gonna be a pretty intense semester, but I'll at least be able to help with the Anatomy. All the science classes are prerequisites for the Army's Physician Assisstant (PA) program that we want to apply for. Apparently even the army's program is really competitive so we want to be as prepared as possible. I'm hoping to start up massaging again during some evenings and Saturdays. To build up my clientele I'm lowering my prices. If anyone is interested...give me a call and I'll let you know what the going rate is!

Christmas this year is really simple for us. That's what happens when you're still struggling college students with a baby. We all know that well! But, I think I want to always keep Christmas simple -it helps me to enjoy it more. Merry Christmas to everyone. We love you all!

1 comment:

Rosalie Ringwood said...

Merry Christmas! We love you guys! So glad you are home Jared! Come visit! Love ya!
Pres. and Sis. Ringwood