Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Jonny's growing up



Hello everyone!!! Boy, I sure am terrible at keeping this blog updated. Julienne, you're my hero! We are all doing great. Since I know you all just want to see cute pictures of our little boy I'll keep this short. Jared is busy working with his brother-in-law, Brent, landscaping his parents house, remodeling mom's bathroom, helping with family reunions and camping, and being a wonderful father and husband. I'm not sure how he manages it all but he does a good job. I'm just having a blast watching little Jonny grow and learn everyday. We always get comments about how happy he is and how amazed people are that he just keeps eating and eating and will eat anything. (We try to keep the amount of dirt and rocks under control, though!) He's a hefty 26 pound 9 month old. I've heard that kids that are big like that generally don't develop as fast physically because there is just so much weight to move, but I think someone forgot to tell Jonny that! He's pretty much walking. I don't know what to count as his first steps because he's been taking steps here and there for a few weeks now, but yesterday he took 6 steps in a row and his balance just gets better everyday! He squats up and down up and down and doesn't even seem to get fatigued like the rest of us do when we do squats!!! Most of you won't get a chance to really see him book it across a room with his bear crawl. It's so funny! I'm so excited for all of you who haven't met him to see his cute dimples and fall in love with his funny personality!

3 comments:

J said...

Love it. I can't wait to meet our little cute nephew. Only a few weeks to wait!!

Cindy said...

Way cute!!!

Rosalie Ringwood said...

Adorable! Thanks for the update! It was so fun to be with you the other day! You two are wonderful! Love ya