Saturday, October 31, 2009

Love these pictures Emily!










Thanks to my brother-in-laws sister we were able to get some pictures in the pretty leaves before they are all gone. Jonny discovered leaves...it was so hard to get him to take a picture once he discovered they made a swishing sound! Oh, but he was so cute! I wish he would have given his big cheesy smile to the camera, but it wasn't a phone so I don't think he quite knew it was a camera. He knows that our phones take pictures, but he's never seen a big black one like Emily had! It was a beautiful day to take pictures. All of them are posted on my facebook page.

2 comments:

Ondalynn said...

These pictures are adorable! I can't believe how big Jonny is!!

Rosalie Ringwood said...

Thanks for the update! We love your family picture! You all look so wonderful. We love you and hope you have a great Holiday Season!